Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Tempest IOC

Link to IOC:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B13rR1KO5wYqb25wdjhycC1Id0ltcjVYZmlUbGJSSVNDWEM4/view?usp=sharing

Passage:
TRINCULO 
O king Stephano! O peer! O worthy Stephano! look what a wardrobe here is for thee! 

CALIBAN 
Let it alone, thou fool; it is but trash. 

TRINCULO 
O, ho, monster! we know what belongs to a frippery. O king Stephano! 

STEPHANO 
Put off that gown, Trinculo; by this hand, I'll have that gown. 

TRINCULO 
Thy grace shall have it.

CALIBAN 
The dropsy drown this fool I what do you mean 
To dote thus on such luggage? Let's alone 
And do the murder first: if he awake, 
From toe to crown he'll fill our skins with pinches, 
Make us strange stuff.

STEPHANO 
Be you quiet, monster. Mistress line, is not this my jerkin? 
Now is the jerkin under the line: now, jerkin, 
you are like to lose your hair and prove a bald jerkin. 

TRINCULO 
Do, do: we steal by line and level, an't like your grace. 

STEPHANO 
I thank thee for that jest; here's a garment for't: 
wit shall not go unrewarded while I am king of this country. 
'Steal by line and level' is an excellent pass of pate; there's another garment for't. 

TRINCULO 
Monster, come, put some lime upon your fingers, and away with the rest.

CALIBAN 
I will have none on't: we shall lose our time, 
And all be turn'd to barnacles, or to apes 
With foreheads villanous low.

STEPHANO 
Monster, lay-to your fingers: help to bear this away where my hogshead of wine is, 
or I'll turn you out of my kingdom: go to, carry this. 

TRINCULO 
And this. 

STEPHANO 
Ay, and this.

No comments:

Post a Comment